In yor health products
In yor health products
Leonel Angel Flores Alcántara
The YOR Best Body for me is already a lifestyle. And it means: getting up early to exercise, watch my diet and also use all my supplements.
When I started with the challenges I weighed 85 kilos, so in all my process I have lost more than 15 kilos, which has very motivated me to continue. I went from being someone who always felt tired and sleepy to a person with a lot of energy, a better image and very fit.
All YOR Health's health products are great, but my favorite is the protein. Not only do I substitute a food, but I feel satisfied and with a lot of energy.
My routine is more or less the following:
- When I get up drink water with a drop of lemon. I also take YOR Probiotics Ultra and YOR AMP and if I feel sore from exercise I supplement with a YOR Repair Ultra.
- I dedicate myself to exercise approximately 45 to 50 minutes.
- After exercise take the YOR Shake, along with the YOR Fiber Plus and of course with a couple of YOR Essential Vitamins.
- Before eating I take the YOR Digest Ultra and two more YOR Essential Vitamins.
- I have made my lunches lighter
and since I'm doing intermittent fasting, I'm not usually eating dinner.
Thank you YOR Health for helping me in this process of being healthy.
* The testimonials contained on this website and any other publication or printed materials are provided by customers who have used at least one YOR Health product. Please be advised that the testimonials contained on this website and any other publication or printed materials reflect only the experiences of the customer who has provided the testimonial. YOR does not make any claim that such experiences are typical or are indicative of future performance or success of using one of their products.
When replacing 2 out of 5 mini-meals per day with a meal replacement shake, the average person should expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week. As with any reduced-calorie diet, the amount of weight you'll lose will depend on the number of calories you consume in proportion to your weight.
Individual results may vary. Factors that may affect your results include (but are not limited to) your metabolism, exercise routine, diet, smoking, pregnancy, current medications and any medical conditions. As with any health or fitness program, regular exercise and a sensible eating plan are essential to achieve long-term weight loss results. No customer was paid for a testimonial.
*Product value is in USD